Requirements for foreign citizens to obtain Business Visa support to Russia
Russian Business Visa Support (valid for up to 12 months. You can order this visa support type when your intended trip will last longer than 30 days)
Besides the information you enter in online application form, we will need a legible SCANNED copy of your valid passport – the page with your signature, picture and personal information, as well as copies of amendment pages if those contain any relevant information like name change or passport validity extension. If you have had Russian visas, business or tourist, issued in the past, please scan and e-mail copies of those visas as well as passport pages containing customs stamps from the times you crossed Russian border. Scanned copies can be sent via e-mail to AZHYL@RUSSIANCONSULTING.COM or attached to your online application form.
● All Russian business invitations will be processed through the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA)
● We will start processing your Russian visa support on the same day if we receive COMPLETE set of documents before 5.00 PM EST; otherwise they will go in processing on the next business day. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, as well as any official Russian or US holidays.
● To obtain your actual Russian visa, please submit visa support document you receive from us along with other required paperwork to the Russian consulate or embassy of your choice.
● You can apply for business visa support no earlier than 45 calendar days before the date you would like for your business visa to be valid from. If you choose to submit your request earlier, we will hold your application at our office until the earliest possible order day.
● All passports must be valid for 6 (SIX) MONTHS beyond the date your visa should expire.
● When the visa support document is released, you will receive an email with telex confirmation number and telex details. Please check with the consulate, where you plan to submit your documents, what else is needed.
● When applying for multiple-entry visa valid for 12 months, you can stay in Russia no longer than 90 days out of 180.